Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rainy Saturday...


I guess it is official...the rainy season has begun! A good day to make some craft projects and watch Rocky Balboa (crafts and boxing...nice combination!).

Splitcoast Stampers has a great tutorial for making a bag in a box. I decided to give it a shot and this is what I came up with using some random patterned paper and cardstock out of my scrap box. It stands about 6" high and is 3 1/2" across the bottom. This will be great stuffed with candy, a gift card or some other goodies. I'm sure I'll be making it for Christmas gifts.




I also made a mini pizza box using my Scor Pal. That is the best tool EVER (now that I know how to use it - LOL!!) Hopefully I'll be able to embellish it tomorrow and post some pictures then.


Have a blessed evening!!

No comments: